The top 10 first-year students at Daemen College who earned the highest grade point average in their first year at the college were recently recognized at a luncheon held in honor of their academic excellence.
The top students, who had a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.93, represent majors in mathematics, nursing, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, and psychology.
Honorees for the 2015-16 academic year are:
- Giambattista Davis of Cheektowaga, mathematics major.
- Brooke Delaney of Lancaster, physical therapy major.
- Anthony DellaValle of Tonawanda, physician assistant studies major.
- Sarah Hill of Fredonia, physical therapy major.
- Hannan Koteras of Cheektowaga, physician assistant studies major.
- Rachel Lewandowski of Lancaster, psychology major.
- Dylan Lodowski of South Wales, physical therapy major.
- Sydney McDonough of Alfred Station, physical therapy major.
- Rachel Simoncelli of Buffalo, nursing major.
- Eric Tse of Latham, physician assistant studies major.
The luncheon also included special acknowledgments by honored students for selected faculty members considered inspirational in their academic success at Daemen.