Top honors and scholarships were recently presented to winners of Daemen College’s 51st annual All High Exhibition, which featured some of the finest artwork by high school students from across the Buffalo Niagara region.
Awards and Daemen scholarships were presented to juniors and seniors for artwork selected as Best in Show, Drawing/Illustration, Graphic Design, New Media, Painting, Photography, Print, and Three-Dimensional Work, as well as honorable mentions.
In other top honors, $5,000 Visual Arts Scholarships from the Daemen Visual and Performing Arts Department were awarded to Emma Grzebinski from West Seneca East High School and Isabelle Hare from Montrose Area High School in Montrose, Pa. Selection for the renewable scholarship is based on academic achievement and the strength of a student’s portfolio that is formally evaluated by faculty on the department’s Portfolio Day.
- Best in Show – Mia Mahar, Mount Mercy Academy.
- Best Drawing/Illustration – Marshal Ananiadis, Lancaster High School.
- Best Graphic Design – Megan Kyte, Nichols School.
- Best New Media – Krizelle Janeli Yanto, Lewiston Porter High School.
- Best Painting – Nicholas Tillinghast, Pioneer High School.
- Best Photography – Nicholas Riley, Amherst High School.
- Best Print – Caleb Lesswing, St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute.
- Best Three-Dimensional – Kyah Orsi, Lewiston Porter High School.
- Buffalo Society of Artists Award – Anne Bailey, Nardin Academy.
Honorable mentions were awarded to:
- Emma Barkley, Pioneer High School.
- Haley Cavarello, Eden High School.
- Tessa Davidson, Clarence High School.
- Emma Ferguson, Kenmore East High School.
- Ben Graham II, Niagara Falls High School.
- Delaney Graham, Sweet Home High School.
- Grace Piersa, Lancaster High School.
- Alexandrea Simmon, Springville Griffith Institute.
- Autumn Smith, Clarence High School.
- Emma Zilsberger, Sweet Home High School.